Object detection from video
- You will use the Data solely for purposes of participating in this competition, an academic event. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC Chapel Hill) is providing the Data only for educational and non-commercial purposes. At the completion of the competition, you will destroy any copy of the Data in your possession.
- You will NOT share, display, or facilitate access to the Data or the links to the Data to any unauthorized third party.
- You agree to comply with all federal and state laws applicable to Data.
- UNC Chapel Hill provides the Data “AS IS” and makes no representations or warranties regarding the Data, including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. UNC Chapel Hill makes no warranty that the Data will be free from defects or that access to the Data will be uninterrupted, timely, or secure.
- You accept full responsibility for your use or dissemination of the Data and shall defend and indemnify UNC Chapel Hill, including its trustees, employees, officers and agents, against any and all claims arising from your use of the Data, including but not limited to your use of any derivative works that you may create from the Data. In no event shall UNC Chapel Hill be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages arising in any way out of your use of the Data.
VID dataset 86GB. MD5: 5c34e061901641eb171d9728930a6db2
This dataset is unchanged from ILSVRC2015. There are a total of 3862 snippets for training. The number of snippets for each synset (category) ranges from 56 to 458. There are 555 validation snippets and 937 test snippets. All snippets are extracted into frames in JPEG format. Original snippets are also provided.
VID test dataset 36GB. MD5: 191023eef525aeab358cb3b26ff1e255
The test dataset 1861 snippets and the test.txt file. All snippets are extracted into frames in JPEG format. Original snippets are also provided.
New datanew 21GB. MD5: dbf0c51063fadc0038e797cb2fb0e6d0
The new dataset contains total snippets(138 for training, 759 for validataion, 139 and for test.